Anyone else been scouring the internet waiting for news about when the Sephora Spring sale is happening?! I actually have been waiting out buying products that I have ran out of knowing that the sale was going to be happening soon. Plus with the current state of what is happening in the world buying skincare & make up at a discounted price is IDEAL. Since we aren’t going anywhere and staying home to help do our part for COVID-19, I’m not really buying that much make up and mainly focusing on skincare/haircare treatments. No point in buying make up when you have no where to go! I have actually been loving the Maskcara make up that I purchased a couple months ago & that should last me awhile, especially since I am not applying it much. I am sticking to the basics of what I need this go around and also trying a couple new products that I’ve had my eye on! See below for what is currently in my shopping cart! If you want more ideas of my ride or die items I always have on hand from Sephora click HERE for links of what I got at the sale last time!
Rouge Member 20% off 4/17 – 5/1
VIB Member 15% off 4/21 – 4/29
INSIDER MEMBER 10% off 4/23 – 4/27
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate Daily Cleanser – I have been using this face wash for a couple years and I love it! For reference, I have normal to combination skin and dry in the winter months. Its a gentle exfoliating face wash that you can use daily but I interchange it with my Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Cleanser.
- Herbivore Emerald Hemp Seed Oil – I have seen this floating around the social media world and have been wanting to try this! I love a face oil after my moisturizer at night. Excited to try this product & give a review!
- Summer Fridays R&R Mask – I am a die hard user of the SF Jetlag mask & have been wanting to try more of their products so I am looking forward to trying this glow buffing mask.
- Peace Out Dark Spot & Acne Dots – Second time trying this product! Love the technology of this product.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Anti Dark Spot Serum – I tried this product a couple years back and really liked this! I have melasma and am in the process of trying to diminish my dark spots I have.
- Kosas Wet Lip Oil Gloss in Malibu – I’m not a huge lipstick gal but love a muted colored gloss, so I’m excited to see how I like this product!
- Diorshow Mascara – one of my favorite make up products to test out is mascara. I used this once four years ago after I got my lash extentions off & liked it but can’t give a great review cause my lashes were stubs haha so retrying it again!
- Olly Lustrous Hair Capsules – just took out my hair extensions with this quarantine so in an attempt to get my hair healthier during this time I am trying out this supplement!
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set – no nail salons open so making my own! Love her products because they are natural and don’t have harsh chemicals.
- Ole Henrikson PHAT Facial – okay so not ordering this time but I ordered this before my wedding and LOVED it. It’s like an Oxygen facial in a bottle! An Oxygen facial is also known as a “Red Carpet Facial” so it gives you such a beautiful glow and evens out your skin tone. I actually used this the morning of my wedding!