If you don’t know by now, I love a fresh skinny marg. Honestly this quarantine has really brought out the bartender in me. I look forward to the weekends because that’s when I whip out the hard stuff and start playing around with marg recipes! The key to making a great at home marg is ALL FRESH ingredients! Although if I’m in a pinch and don’t want to squeeze limes then Tres Agaves is my fav margarita mix. To really fancy this marg up do a Tajin rim & top with some thinly sliced cucumbers. Presentation is everything!
– watermelon juice (got mine at sprouts)
– 4-5 limes juiced
– 2 shots of tequila (my fav is Casamigos Blanco)
– 1/2 shot of Grand Mariner
– tajin rim
- Muddle 3 cucumber slices at the bottom of the shaker with the lime juice.
- Add tequila, grand mariner & a 3 second pour of the watermelon juice.
- Add a couple ice cubes to the shaker & shake to chill!
- Add a couple ice cubes to a rimmed marg glass with salt or Tajin and pour the drink mixture over a strainer (to catch any of the cucumber).
- Add 2 thinly sliced cucumber to top it off & CHEERS!