Another margarita recipe, are you surprised? Honestly this one is the easiest to make and my personal favorite! It has the perfect amount of spice & is totally skinny with all the fresh ingredients. This would be a great marg to make in a pitcher for friends or for a dinner party. You can juj it up with any kind of citrus slices in the pitcher!
PS. Makes 2 margs
- One jalapeño
- 3 oz lime juice
- 1 oz of pineapple juice
- 1 oz of Triple sec
- 2 oz of Blanco Tequila of choice
- Peach Perrier
- Muddle 3-4 slices of jalapeños in a shaker, seeds included for heat!
- Pour in lime juice, pineapple juice, tequila, triple sec and a squeeze of agave.
- Add a couple ice cubes & shake until chilled!
- Rim a glass with a lime and coat in tajin or salt! Then add ice.
- Strain the mixture (to catch the jalapeño seeds) in the shaker over the ice & add a 3 second pour of peach Perrier (key ingredient!)
- Serve with a lime wedge & drink up!