On the heels of my Pregnancy Q&A on IG stories, this feels like a good time to share all of my midway pregnancy must haves! I will go through each and every one of these items and how I have used them/thoughts on them for the last 20 weeks. See below for links to everything I shared in this post.
- Stanley Cup – So I am already a big water drinker, but I have been so even more during my pregnancy because it’s so important to stay hydrated! You get nauseous a lot easier if you aren’t hydrated during pregnancy so that has helped me stay on track with consuming lots of water. One of the main reasons why I love this cup is because it fits in your cup holder in the car & I like the handle cause it’s easy to carry around!
- Sea Bands – these were a life saver from weeks 6-10 when I was experiencing the most nausea. I was mainly feeling queasy at night so I would wear these to bed & it would help me sleep through the night!
- Hatch Belly Oil – So far, this is the only belly oil that I’ve tried yet & I really like it! I like that it’s a dry oil so it isn’t sticky/absorbs really fast and doesn’t get on your clothes. This oil is kind of pricey so I am going to try Bio-oil next as a more price friendly option. Also, most doctors will tell you stretch marks are genetic so I don’t think an expensive oil is necessary.
- Hempz Triple Moisture Lotion – I LOVE Hempz lotion and have been using it since I was in high school! I opted for the Triple Moisture during my pregnancy because I have been SO dry & it’s also winter but this lotion is my ride or die to keeping my skin hydrated.
- EltaMDTinted Sunscreen – I started getting Melasma AKA “Pregnancy Mask” while taking I was on Birth Control so I am trying to avoid anymore hyperpigmentation during my pregnancy! I ALWAYS put on this sunscreen everyday no matter what!
- Amazon Leggings – I was wearing these leggings before my pregnancy and since they’re stretchy I haven’t had to size up or change them! I love these $29 dupe to the Lululemon align legging & honestly can say that I think they are even better! I don’t buy Lululemon leggings anymore because I live in these amazon leggings and have SO many different colors.
- Ritual Prenatal Vitamins – I can’t say enough good things about the Ritual Prenatal vitamins! You guys, my nails are seriously next level!! So long & strong! I like that these vitamins have a lemon flavor and I’ve never had any aversions to them during my pregnancy.
- Jet Lag Mask – Another hydrating staple because I have been so dry during my pregnancy so far! I use this a couple nights a week in place of moisturizer and it helps a lot with keeping my skin hydrated.
- Skinny Confidential Ice Roller – I love this ice roller for mornings when I am waking up puffier than usual! It stays super cold, is cute to look at and does the job with helping me feel like I am getting my face de-puffed! Water retention during pregnancy is real!
- Skims Bralette – These boobs are growing at a rapid pace and I actually had to buy new bras to keep up lol! I got this skims bra as a comfy at home option to wear around the house & love it. It’s SO soft, comfy & I can actually use it when nursing post delivery!
- Bringing up BeBe – this has been the only book i’ve read so far and I love it so much! I think it’s not a one size fits all book but it happens to align a lot with how of my views on parenting/motherhood so it’s been a fun read for me.
- Pregnancy Pillow – to be honest I only used this for a couple weeks and then stopped using it and just use the detachable pillow part inbetween my legs. I don’t really have a big belly yet where I need the support and just wasn’t sleeping great with it. I will probably reintroduce it once I get a bigger belly and need the support!