Summer is rapidly approaching here in AZ and we have officially switched over from hot coffee to iced coffee in the mornings. Here are the three ways I’ve been having our coffee in the mornings! Reminder, I am no barista so bare with me on explaining things. For 2 of the coffees a nespresso machine & frother are used. For the 3rd it’s a cold brew and you’ll need a French Press!
- VANILLA DIRTY CHAI LATTÉ
- One nespresso pod brewed over ice on the “shot” setting (if you have it)
- In the frother, add a splash of vanilla creamer, then fill majority of frother with Tazo Classic Chai & top with almond milk to the MAX fill line.
- Hold down frother button until color appears blue and froth on COLD!
- Pour mixture over espresso, add a dash of cinnamon & mix!
- CLASSIC OAT MILK ICED LATTÉ
- One nespresso pod brewed over ice on the “cappuccino” setting
- in the frother, add 3 second pour of any creamer of your choice, fill remainder with Oat milk & frother on cold setting!
- Pour mixture over espresso & mix!
- FRENCH PRESS COLD BREW
- Night before, brew hot water in a kettle and pour over three scoops of coffee grinds in a french press.
- Place in fridge over night
- In the AM, press French press & serve over ice!
PRO TIP: PLACE YOUR ICED COFFEE MUGS IN THE FREEZER SO THEY ARE EXTRA COLD!